Millie's Math House
Millie's Math House
Usually ships in 1-2 business days|
Develop a Love of Math with Millie's Math House!
Through seven fun-filled activities that feel like play, your child will learn about numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, patterns, problem solving, size, geometric shapes, and more. Count critters, build mouse houses, create crazy-looking bugs, make jellybean cookies for Harley the Horse, and find just the right shoes for Little, Middle, and Big!
Entertaining characters and a colorful, engaging environment
Activities address measurement concepts and number sentences
Universal Access functions address different learning styles and abilities
From the Manufacturer
With Millie's Math House, students build a foundation of fundamental math concepts and thinking skills. Through activities that feel like play, students explore numbers, shapes, sizes, quantities, patterns, sequencing, and new activities addressing measurement concepts and number sentences.
* Add and Subtract: Place the same number of objects on your stage as Dorothy has on hers! How many is that? You'll have to count, add, and subtract to find out!
* Compare and Match Sizes: Little, Middle, and Big need shoes! Help them try on boots, high-tops, sandals, and slippers as you explore the concept of size.
* See and Hear Patterns: Create, recognize, and complete patterns with Bing and Boing, the bouncing pals. As they hop on a picture, it makes a wacky sound. Record your own sounds for even more fun!
* Explore Shapes: Use blueprints--or your own creativity--and learn about geometric shapes as you build a mouse house. Print and color your house, too!
* Learn to Count: little critters pop up and count off when you select a number from 0 to 30 in the Number Machine.
* Encourage Creativity: learn about numbers and quantity as you place from 1 to 10 rolling eyes, wagging tails, wiggling antennae, and other moving parts on a bug!
* Develop Problem-Solving Skills: decorate cookies with 0 to 20 jellybeans in the Cookie Factory--and discover the sequence of events required to make a tasty treat for Harley, the horse.
* Identify and compare sizes
* Learn names of shapes
* Match shapes
* Create and complete patterns
* Recognize and read numerals 0 to 30
* Hear numbers 1 to 30 counted
* Recognize and read number sentences
* Practice addition and subtraction facts
(Operating System: Windows 98, Me, XP, Vista, Win 7)(Not Mac Compatible)
|Product Length:||7.4 inches|
|Product Width:||5.3 inches|
|Product Height:||0.6 inches|
|Product Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Length:||7.4 inches|
|Package Width:||5.3 inches|
|Package Height:||0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Average Customer Rating:|| based on 16 reviews|
|Platform:||Windows XP / Mac OS 9 and below|